I love that Mikell and I always go atleast once a week...ITS AMAZING!!!
Sunday, November 14, 2010
Tuesday, November 2, 2010
My beautiful sisters!!
These are just part of the kids I coached!
One of my best friends ever...she would be soo sad if I didnt come back! (jk)
JESSMMMM...love her. We had so much fun during Fall Sing
While we were waiting for "Beauty and the Beast" to start :)
Thursday, May 20, 2010
As a Tradition in choir we have the usual "Cry Day Friday" and yes it was a cry day for me, mostly because I was saying goodbye to alot of people. It wasn't a "Goodbye Ill never see you again" , it was a "I'm really gonna miss performing with you". For me performing is everything and some of the people in choir I've been forforming with for 2 years, so it is gonna be werid not performing with them. That day Dr. B had us sing one of our songs "Grateful" and there is a line in where it says..."I've got a family of friends", as I looked around at everyone there and realized that the friends I had made were my family. I can honestly say that I have made my closest friends in choir.
Disney...not so surprised :)
All Jones girls, all of whom went to EAC (besides mommy)
Some freakin awesome girls
Another fun thing that happened...LACEY GOT MARRIED!!! Lacey and Pat got married and they looked sooo happy. A few of us to the road trip to see them. It was a very fun trip. So funny story, we get to St. Johns and saw a reception outside and thought "Hey we found it!" so we are walking in and I see the bride kiss the groom, but the groom wasnt Pat. We quickly realized that that wasnt their reception. Laceys was actually down the road alittle more...ooppsy :)
Well since the summer has started alot has been going on. Im currently the Head Swim Coach for the Stapley Night team and i LOVE IT!! Nothing beats getting a tan while doing something I love. However, the biggest surprise of the summer is Tiffany and Jeffs wedding!! Which is being pulled off in less then 4 weeks!!! yeah thats right...my family is CRAZY!!! But Im very happy for them, they are a very cute couple and I have never seen Tiff more happy :) That my friends is how things have been. It is crazy but GREAT!
Sunday, May 2, 2010
A week and a half later was our Jazz Singers tour. It was a rather short tour, but it was alot of fun to go to Mesa with some of my closest friends and perform. However, it was pretty draining because we did 5 shows in less then 24hrs. It was a very entertaining tour including our blonde moment on "Blonde" ...."Shoe be ...do ....be???" oh priceless moments!!! I realized on this tour how much I gonna miss quartet, we have a great chemistry as a group and we have a blast together. Ive thought about doing it again but I dont think I will because...a) i hate waking up early and b) I dont think anyone can top this years group!!!
A week later we had Spring Sing!!! Oh my heck, I have never been in a more physically and emotionally draining show before. If I counted correctly, I sang 30 songs for this show. Yeah, my voice is sooooo dead right now, I woke up this morning with a really manly voice even more so than Im used to. Anywho, everything about this show was great!! Except for the fact that the girls quartet had to go right after company, and we were soo dead tired from company we barely had enough energy to pull off "Cuz I'm a Blonde" but somehow we did it!!! Our Company set was alot of fun, I have never danced sooo much im my entire life, I dont know how i pulled it off, Heck i dont know how all of company pulled it off but we did. I have to say my favorite song was "SUPERCALIFRAGILISTICEXPIALIDOCIOUS", partly because Lauren ROCKED as Mary Poppins, I dont know why Bishop didnt have her do it before!!! Anywho, the company set was great except for our little sound mishap we had on Saturday but I think we covered it well. I think the hardest part of this show was realizing that this was gonna be the last time I perform with some of my dearest friends. Needless to say, I cried alot these last few days, it was kind of embarrassing. It was really a great experience to have all of my sisters sing "The Lord BLess You and Keep You" for the last night. Im gonna miss choir sooo much next year. Howvere, its not just the music that im gonna miss, it gonna be the friendships that i have made. I know that my plan is to come back next year but things could change so I decided that I would treat this as my last Spring Sing.
Here are all the Company girls, we had such a blast this year
These are some of my closest friends in choir
The one person that Im gonna miss the most is Lauren, she helped me through some of the hardest times in my life and has been a great example of always laughing at life even when it gets so hard. Im so grateful she decided to come back and do choir one more year. Singing the "Lord Bless You" was sooo hard, we both were crying the entire time.
Its gonna be werid to do it without her next year.
Its werid to think that Im graduating in 2 weeks, these last two years have gone by soo fast! I'm still not sure what I want to do with my life but I know im gonna enjoy life no matter what happens!!
Monday, March 15, 2010
Our day started at 4am, we were DEAD!!
Yeah, we are pretty much gangsta!! haha I love Princess!!
It was kind of sad to think that this is probably one of my last tour, but all good things must come to an end! It was a blast while it lasted!! Now i just need to figure out what to do with my life...easy right?
Wednesday, March 3, 2010
1. I make really werid noises...it really isnt uncommon for me to make some random noise. Sometimes im not aware that they come out, until my friends give me werid looks after the sound has been made.
2. I can impersonate guy voices. It all started when I was like 6. I fell in love with the movie Oklahoma, I watched it so many times that I could do a one man show. Well i started to sing like a man, and i guess it has just stuck with me cuz my voice is naturally low. Seriously tho, sometimes i catch myself singing the bass line in church.
3. I love Elvis Presley!! He was one I could personate really well, including the his hip movements. I loved his "Blue Swade shoes" and "hound dog"!! Oh and i can do his little lip thing too :)
4. I am the BIGGEST musical theater freak!!! I can tell you anything about a show, who was in it, if it won any awards, and when it opened. Its not uncommon for me to be sitting in the office having the broadway channel playing and i can tell you what show, whether not it is a revival cast , and who is singing.
5. Im a big choir/orchestra person. I can be sitting in a concert and I can probably sing along, or finger the bass part on my arm. Or I can tell you the composer of the song and a random fact about them.
6. I am deathly afraid of thunderstroms! It all started when i was like 6 and we were watching the Olympics. It was storming outside and all of a sudden our neighbors huge tree fell down. Ever since i get really jumpy and I plug my ears :(
7. I am the most insecure person. I have the hardest time being myself around people. I always think people are watching me and judging me. I think thats why im so awkward at times because im not confident and so it ends up being something awkward.
8. I have singing dreams. Its not uncommon for me to have my dreams that consists of nothing but music. Sometimes I wish my dreams would come true and that everything in my life would be music...oh wait it is almost that way.
9. Im scared about my future. Im finishing up my two years at EAC and i have no idea what to do with my life. it seems like everything i wanna do back fires and i end back in the same place...nowhere! I wish i had more answers
10. I am soooo clumbsy. As a kid i would run into things, or fall, or have things get dropped on me, thats why i have so many scares. Oh and my balance is horrible, sometimes i can just loose my balance when im standing, its funny cuz one minute im up and the next im down.
Well those are mine. Its now your turn!! I dont know who to tag, so feel free to do it. Actually I want you to do it, so do it!!!
Sunday, February 28, 2010
I now feel energized to finish off the semester!!!!!!
Wednesday, January 27, 2010
I can't wait to see adventures we have this semester. Its gonna be a BLAST!!!