Monday, March 15, 2010

White Mountain Tour!

What a great way to start spring break than to start it off with a tour!! Well, for the most part it was alot of fun. It is so exhausting doing so many shows in such a short time, but at the same time it was alot of fun, except for my knee acting stupid. Everything during the first day was going great until our night show in St. John. We were doing our company set dancing to "Rock Around the Clock", and there is a part where the girls have a lil dance break. I was having alot of fun and nailing the dance when my knee popped out of place. Yeah it hurt like no other, but the show must go on. Luckily, I have the best sister and friends in the world!! They took great care of me through the entire tour. Thanks you guys :) Anyway, the rest of the tour was kind of not as fun just because I was in pain the entire time.However, I realized something, I will do anything to keep performing, it's what I live for! Anywho, as always tour was fun but by the end of tour I was sooooo exhausted and ready to be home, 7 shows in 3 days will kill ya!





Our day started at 4am, we were DEAD!!



We got to play in the snow...I LOVE SNOW!!!!




My "mommy" taking care of me





We look like absolute dorks!!


I look sick!





Ms. Katie got engaged the night before we left on tour!! YAY!!!



Some of my favorite people :)









Yeah, we are pretty much gangsta!! haha I love Princess!!

It was kind of sad to think that this is probably one of my last tour, but all good things must come to an end! It was a blast while it lasted!! Now i just need to figure out what to do with my life...easy right?

1 comment:

Kailei said...

Looks like so much fun!