Monday, July 27, 2009

Crazy Eights

So Im kind of bored because my parents are in Ireland, so why not do this.

8 Things Im Looking Forward to :
1. Temple Marriage
2. Starting a family
3. Going to Thatcher this weekend :)
4. Graduating this spring!!!
5. School...i miss my social life
6. A Cappella
7. hopefully company (i have to make it first)
8. my birthday...30 days!!!!

8 Things I did Yesterday
1. Slept in
2. Did my hair for the first tim in a long time (i never do it during the summer because of work)
3. Watched an old family video...i was like 5
4. Went to church
5. Ate dinner with my cousins
6. Slept on my cousins couch
7. Went to a fireside
8. went to bed

8 Things I wish I could do
1. Be on Broadway
2. Dance
3. Be in Thatcher right now
4. Go to Hawaii
5. keep my tan
6. Live in NYC
7. keep my room clean
8. fly!!

8 Shows I Watch
1. So You Think You Can Dance
2. Make it or Break It
3. Glee (this coming fall!!!)
4. Cake Challenges
5. 18 and Counting
6. Dancing With the Stars
7. Secret Life of an American Teenager
8. the Office

8 favorite Fruit
1. Strawberries
2. Raspberries
3. Pineapple
4. Kiwi
5. bananas
6. peach
7. pear
8. apple

8 places i like to travel
1. London
2. Paris
3. Australia
4. Ireland
5. Rome
6. Navoo
7. Africa
8. Italy

8 Places I have lived
1. Mesa, Az
2. thatcher, az
3. and thats it

8 People i tagged
1. Wendi
2. Tiff
3. Kim
4. Katie
5, Maddi
6. Calli
7. Kailei
8. Wistie

well there ya go!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you tagged me LAST!? that's hurtful.

Kailei said...

tagged!?!?!? Darn... I guess I will have to do it!!! ha ha. But really... I will... tomorrow. Promise!