Saturday, September 27, 2008

Date Week :)



Last week was such a fun week! I went on two dates, not used to that, but I like it. Well my first date was on Wednesday night with my good pal Simon. There were three couples and we had a blast. The guys made us ribs (oh man they were DIVINE) and mashed potatoes. They called it a Christmas dinner. So in honor of that we went Christmas caroling to peoples houses including my choir teacher Dr. Bishop and my good old pal friend Mesa, Tanner Green. It was a really fun date, but Simon and I will never work...he is a Toro!!!(J/k)


So sorry but I didnt get any good pics of the date :( I really did have a blast!!!

On Saturday I went on a date with Kasey, he is one of the nicest and sweetest guys I have met. We had blast that night. We had some really good Mexican food (the good stuff) and then we went Ice Blocking (I didnt really doo it tho) and then we watched to of the greatest moives, Second Hand Lions and Ice Age 2!! We had so much fun joking and making fun of things.



Here are the other couples...they were so much fun!!

Well thank you guys so much for that really fun week!!

2 comments:

Kylie said...

Work it girl! I wish I could say the same for myself, but alas, nary a one. At all. We did however hang out with guys this past weekend :)

Kailei said...

Well! Sounds like you had a fantastic time!!! ;) It was way fun to see you this week!!!