Thursday, January 1, 2009

Disneyland!


So my sister and I decided to take a quick trip to Disneyland about 2 weeks ago. Luckily with Wendi working for Disney, the only thing we had to pay for was the hotel and gas. I think it cost about $50 per person, which is prolly the cheapest its ever been for us to go. Disney is seriously one of my favorite places in the world!!


Ya know suprisingly we didnt get wet. We soon discovered that the water was down low due to the fact that IT WAS FREEZING!!!


It was great, my good friend Emilie Gibson and her mom both work for Disney. It was so great seeing them again. I MISS YOU GUYS!!

I love ya Emy G!!

That trip was so much fun. It was great being able to have the whole park to our self because of the rain. So what if we froze our butts off, we walked on almost every single ride!! I love havin sisters who work for disney....I LOVE FREE STUFF!!!

No comments: