Saturday, May 2, 2009

ITS ART!!!!


Ok so I lied about not posting for awhile, but current events just had to be blogged. So what do you get when you have a free afternoon, four girls, a camara, and EAC?!?!?! DING DING DING!! You are so right, you get ART!!!!!! This last friday Sophie, Lauren, Tawnie and I had to much time on our hands due to the fact that we didnt have choir. I hope you enjoy....ART!!! Oh and i should add that I had sooo much fun with my editing tools!!!


















Its werid, but I do like this one alot!!


Another FAV!!


Step...step....step...
















This is their Band pose!








This is the best shot of the entire shoot!!

Hahahah....so we are pretty much awesome!! We love our work! Hope you have enjoyed "ART"!! Twas a great way to end the semester!!





No comments: