Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Life Lately!!


I know I am awful at updating my blog so here is my life over the last several weeks!!



So this is Halloween...Thatcher style. So Lauren, Sophie and I were hicks for choir. Ah HECK!! We sure got some werid looks from people...they acted like I had something wrong with my teeth! I realized that I looked like the little girl from the Goofy Movie...I just needed glasses. That day in choir was so hard not to laugh especially because we were recording our Fall SIng music. P.S. Luckily we found our cow Dylan in choir too :)

The following Saturday a bunch of us got together and had a bonfire...or as Lacey would say a "Bond Fire" It was so much fun except for the smelling like smoke afterwards.

Ahh good times of Kumbyaing around our fire...that died. It is amazing how cold you can get when a fire dies.

Fastforward to Veterns weekend. I GOT TO GO HOME!!!! I have missed my family and friends soooo much. It turned out to be a very exciting weekend for me.

Shout out to the AMAZING company of "Cash on Delivery" at Mesa High, who took state!! They totally deserved it, the play was so freakin awesome!! But most of all shout out to two of the coolest people ever...Maddi and Abby, you guys were freakin AMAZING!!!

hmmmm "I'm fine!" aaaahahaha love you girls!!!

YAY!! We love ABBY!!!!

So best part about this in entire weekend was this little one right here!! On Sunday morning my big sis Kim had her first little one...3 months early! She is seriously the cutest thing on the ENTIRE planet!!! Ah I'm gonna have oh so much fun spoiling her!! Oh by the way her name is Abigail Merrill!! She was just under 2 pounds!!

Well thats pretty much my life in a nutshell!! More to come later!!

1 comment:

Linda and Rhonda said...

Hello Marilee! It was fun to have you in choir that one day! I'm glad you came to visit! You made my sick day so much better! Toodles!

~Rhonda~