Friday, August 1, 2008

ICKY LA PICKY WICKY!!!

Ah I'm gonna miss hearing that cheer from the POWELL PIRANHAS!! They were seriously so much fun. For those of you who are utterly confused at what I'm talkin about , i will tell you. This summer I have kept myself extrememly busy with being a lifeguard/ swim coach at Powell Pool. It has been so much fun and such a learning experience. My coaching partner was Emily Watts and she was so much fun, I learned so much from her being that it was my first year coaching.

Our season was a rather good one we had alot of strong members and many more that improved their strokes soooooo much. I'm so proud of each and every one of them. They all worked hard and they had alot of fun. Even tho it was hard gettin up at 6:30 every morning, it was so worth it. I really hope that Powell stays open so that i can go back there next summer.

Here are some of the younger Kids


Ahh they are cute

These little dudes were tuff!!

Little Katylin...she was only 4 :)
Haha this is Emma she was a crack up

Armondo awesome kid, he got 3rd at city...he is a breastroker so that makes him awesome!!


Here are my older kids!!

They were a fun group :)

Aww sisters...precious

Haha got to love Wiggles!!

This is Laura she improved alot!!

Keiko...she improved more than anyone!!

JENNA!!! This girl was awesome...GO BREASTROKERS!!!

The Esparza girls...they were so much fun!!

This group was the best...you guys rock!!

Everyone did AWESOME at city!!
Hope to see ya next year!!


No comments: